The Maternal Health and Learning Innovation Center (MHLIC) is proud to host the 2nd annual National Maternal Health Innovation Symposium on August 30-31st, 2021. This will be a free, hybrid-virtual event.
By attending, you will:
- Deepen understanding of current issues in maternal health
- Learn about innovative initiatives to improve maternal health, particularly for Black and Indigenous birthing people, and people living in rural areas, and
- Obtain skills and information needed to create change in communities.
Our goal is that the Symposium will continue to grow into a trusted, evidence-driven, and community-centered space for maternal health professionals and others invested in the well-being of families to connect, recharge, and to advance maternal health equity in the communities in which they serve and support. Virtual and in-person attendance options are available.
- Call for Proposals is due June 11
- Priority in-person attendance registration deadline is June 25
- July 19 is whenExhibitor Applications are due
- Virtual attendance registration deadline is August 2
- Regular in-person attendance registration deadline is August 6
The program will be viewable via webcast. For more information, click here.