The 3rd annual Aid & Development Asia Summit will take place on 14-15 June 2017 at the Myanmar International Convention Centre (MICC2) in Nay Pyi Taw, the capital city of Myanmar. http://asia.aidforum.org/
Gathering over 250 senior representatives and advisors from regional governments, UN agencies, international and regional NGOs, development banks, donors, military, research institutes and the private sector, the Summit looks at how technological innovations and best practice can improve aid delivery and development strategy in Asia, with a particular focus on Myanmar.
- Compare your approaches with peers and build long lasting partnerships and alliances with UN and government agencies, NGOs, donors, and the private sector
- Hear latest policy and project updates and influence the debate on improving humanitarian aid operations and infrastructure resilience – especially in Myanmar
- Exchange best practice and discover innovations in health & WASH, agriculture and infrastructure resilience, humanitarian logistics, use of (mobile) technology for development programmes
- Gain first hand insights from development banks, donors and government agencies on their financing priorities and funding guidelines
- Discover new business opportunities and benefit from formal and informal networking with a balanced audience of 1/3 policy makers & investors, 1/3 implementers and 1/3 private sector companies
The Aid & Development Asia Summit 2017 is an exclusive platform uniting regional and global expertise, offering an unparalleled opportunity for knowledge exchange, cross-sector engagement and collaboration.
For more information, please visit http://asia.aidforum.org