On September 5th and 6th September, over 300 key professionals from the global disaster resilience and relief community are gathering in Washington D.C. for the 10th AIDF Global Summit. Will you join them? Click here to secure your place.
The two day Summit will combine valuable networking, key note presentations, interactive panels, round-table discussions and case study presentations.
Over 65 expert speakers from organisations including UNHCR, UNOCHA, Save the Children, USAID, The Cash Learning Partnership, UN Development Business, Habitat for Humanity, Oxfam, US Department of State and many more will share their knowledge, insights and experience to encourage thought provoking discussions, to engender fresh thinking.Speakers include:
- Dina Simon, Chief Executive Officer, US Virgin Islands Hurricane Recovery and Resiliency Task Force
- Dr Joe Leitmann, Lead Disaster Risk Management Specialist, Team Leader, Resilient Recovery and Urban Resilience, Global Facility for Disaster Reduction and Recovery,WorldBank Group
- Matt Campbell, Community Recovery Planning and Capacity Building Branch Chief, FEMA
- Joscha Kremers, Chief, Logistics & Transportation Section, UN Secretariat Procurement Division
- Simon Butt, Senior Security Advisor, Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)